cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkyMark8869
Frequent Visitor

FLOW - Dynamic Content not matching Advanced Mode code - Help!

I have two columns in a Sharepoint List, one called Parts, the other PCB. 'Maybe' at some stage I renamed these two columns (I don't honestly remember), but i've created a flow so that if the cell wihin the column(s) say 'EMAIL SENT' then the condition is that an email is gnerated and sent, and the cell is then renamed to 'PENDING ALLOCATION' to stop further emails being generated upon refresh.

I've had a few problems with this of late, and I can now reveal that the Advanced edit for the Parts Value Dynamic Content contains :

@contains(triggerBody()?['PCB']?['Value'], 'EMAIL SENT')

and the PCB Value Dynamic content contains (yes, You've guessed it)

@contains(triggerBody()?['Parts']?['Value'], 'EMAIL SENT')

So, which takes precendent?..both departments are already getting emails in droves becuase the flags aren't doing what they are supposed to do...editing via the Advanced changes the dynamic Content and it still doesn't work. Can I clarify the list parameters within SPD ?

I've got mixed opinions re FLOW at the moment.....as for Document Management, its a bit limiting.

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @MarkyMark8869  of course you can use variable as SP workflws see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-PV3nUGk8U, shure it can helps.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,126)