cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

FLOW: Export appointments` data from Outlook to Excel table

Hi,

I need to make monthly and YTD reports of my team`s activities which we all log in our Outlook calendars.

Is there a way to make FLOW add a row (with desired fields) to Excel wookrbook for every new appointment in Outlook?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Many thanks and BR,

Hrvoje

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: FLOW: Export appointments` data from Outlook to Excel table

Hi @hjenei ,

Do you want to get all the events from Outlook calendar within a specific time range then insert them into an Excel table?

Before starting the flow, please create an Excel table with the fields you want and upload it to a cloud storage account, I am using OneDrive for Business.

Start the flow with a Button trigger, which could be replaced with a Recurrence button for your scenario.

Then Get calendar view of events (V2), set the Start time and End time separately with the following function:

utcNow()

addDays(utcNow(),7)

Add the action add a row into a table, with dynamic content for corresponding fields.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hjenei ,

Do you want to get all the events from Outlook calendar within a specific time range then insert them into an Excel table?

Before starting the flow, please create an Excel table with the fields you want and upload it to a cloud storage account, I am using OneDrive for Business.

Start the flow with a Button trigger, which could be replaced with a Recurrence button for your scenario.

Then Get calendar view of events (V2), set the Start time and End time separately with the following function:

utcNow()

addDays(utcNow(),7)

Add the action add a row into a table, with dynamic content for corresponding fields.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I followed all the steps and the test flow ran successfully. However, the event information is not coming to the spreadsheet. Please help. Thank you.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Also followed those steps, nothing happens in excel while test on flow is succeed.

Highlighted

I did the same and followed all the steps as well and got Errors 

Invalid Value (UtcNow)..i cant seem to attach the screen print ..any help would be great to export my list of Calendar events to an Excel File ! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,413)