Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kyza
Helper II
Helper II

FLOW - Get Pager atribute

Hello guys,

I am in middle of the Flow, and I'd need to somehow get the pager value from Active Directory as that is the place where EMP ID is stored.

I've found some articles saying it is not synced via AAD Connect, but in Exchange Online you can actually list the information in the address book...

Can you think of any way I could extract this using Power Automate?  I need this value just to write it in the SharePoint List.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kyza
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks for your suggestions guys @fchopo @VictorIvanidze  - I made my own approach using MS Graph as well.

Calling the HTTP Get method for registered app in Azure + synced extensionAttribute... 🙂 It is basically the same concept you have posted, but made a little bit more simpler.

Thanks guys and have a nice holidays 🙂 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I think the only way to do what you want is using GRAPH request.  You need to use a premium connector though.

fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Kyza 

As @VictorIvanidze mentioned, you could use a Graph API call to get some contacts' information. You can have a look at this excellent article on how to call Graph API using Power Automate: Calling Microsoft Graph from Microsoft Flow (and other daemon apps) with delegated permissions (laur...

But if you look at the attributes returned by the Get Contact Graph API method: Get contact - Microsoft Graph v1.0 | Microsoft Docs no pager attribute is shown unfortunately.

So I don't think it is possible to use Power Automate to return the pager attribute yet.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi @fchopo,

please look here:

msgraph_pager.png

fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

You're right @VictorIvanidze and thanks for sharing! (I was not using the beta version 😅)

Therefore, @Kyza you could solve it following the process of calling Graph API from Power Automate, using the URL shared by @VictorIvanidze 

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
Kyza
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks for your suggestions guys @fchopo @VictorIvanidze  - I made my own approach using MS Graph as well.

Calling the HTTP Get method for registered app in Azure + synced extensionAttribute... 🙂 It is basically the same concept you have posted, but made a little bit more simpler.

Thanks guys and have a nice holidays 🙂 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (71,525)