cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grngrl
Regular Visitor

FLowCreating an HTML table from Excel grouped by Author

Capture2.PNG

So I have a Flow which is scheduled, it is listing rows of "messages" sent by different authors throughout the previous week (this works). Now I have used Create HTML table and HTML to text to use for sending the output in an email (works). My question is how do you group together the messages sent by the author in one row and list the other author and his messages on another row and so on like below:

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

@grngrl  - May be you can run a loop on excel table by each author and append required information to array variable and then convert that to HTML table?

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

thank you for your response, I am new to using the flow, would it be possible to show like how it can be done?

grngrl
Regular Visitor

Now we were able to group together using the following flow, however when I try to make the link a hyperlink by using concat it is giving an extra character \ (<a href=\") also how can I remove the [{"Message":" and the {"Link":" on the output from the select

grngrl_0-1602516546981.pnggrngrl_1-1602516585148.pnggrngrl_2-1602516608506.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,476)