cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

FTP Create File Error 400

Creating a flow to push an emailed file to FTP.

I can use FTP 'List files in a folder'  to email me the directory listing so the connection is fine and the path is good. However when I use FTP 'Create file' I always get 400 error. The filename is very straightforward, testing with 'Test.txt' and content is 'Test'.

I tried turning on FTP binary setting but no change.

The FTP user account has write permissions.

"status": 400,
"message": "An invalid request was made. Inspect the passed parameters and actions.\r\nclientRequestId: 5fa7da82-89b0-4f92-85f1-6ee397ea746d",
"error": {
"message": "An invalid request was made. Inspect the passed parameters and actions."
},
"source": "ftp-ase.azconn-ase.p.azurewebsites.net"
}
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can't seem to edit posts... note that the FTP server log reports receiving the file Test.txt but the file is not created.

Highlighted

Hi @AFWS,

Could you please share the screenshot of the FTP action configuration?

There is a post have the same issue with yours, you could have a reference to it:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/FTP-400-error-even-though-a-file-was-created-copi...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Here it is. With regard to the link, my issue is a little different as the file is not created at all, also there was no resolution to that user's problem.

I

Flow FTP Error.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,401)