cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Facebook Connection Cannot Switch Account

Dear all,

I want to write a flow to get feeds from a Facebook account.  When I started to experience Flow, I used my personal account.  Now that I am creating flow for my business, I wanted to use my newly created Facebook account.  However, I can't find the place in Flow where I can create a new Facebook connection (I didn't remove the existing Facebook connection attached to the flow, but I just can't add a new one).  Any hints would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Eddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ Eddy,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Please add a trigger or an action of Facebook connetcor in your flow, and then refer to screenshot below to add a new connection to your facebook in flow:

Capture.PNG

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ Eddy,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Please add a trigger or an action of Facebook connetcor in your flow, and then refer to screenshot below to add a new connection to your facebook in flow:

Capture.PNG

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

Dear Alice,

Thanks for your reply.  I figured out what has happened.  When I was still logged into the Facebook with Edge, the New Connection won't let me input a new credential.  After I logged out, I could change the login ID and password for the new Facebook Connection.  Many thanks!

Eddy

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,535)