cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaykramer

Facebook Connector

I am not able to post to Facebook from a Flow.  I get a "Forbidden" error.  Status code is 403.  Error message is "(#200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission"

What am I doing wrong?  I've seen elsewhere on the internet that FaceBook has changed their policy on APIs posting to pages.  Is that true?  I would have to believe that no Facebook flows would be working period if that were true.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

4 REPLIES 4
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jaykramer,

I am afraid that as you described, FaceBook has some updates, about their policy on APIs posting to pages.

Please check this blog see if it helps:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/facebook-post-does-not-work-anymore/

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Does this mean we need to be come Facebook Developers and create Facebook Apps?

thanks

mikie

MrDiscoChimp

I'm getting this too - there's no clear solution that I can see unless you want to start developing and publishing apps which defeats the use case for Flow being no code?! I can trigger a post from RSS to a page from IFTTT and it's really simple to set up. More imprtantly is works, but it fragments the solution (also posting to Twitter, LI profile and company page without issue)

Have anyone had any movement on this? 

I've had several clients now complaining about their posts not going out? and it kind of defeats the all in one solution offered by flow. Flow is still offering the connection

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,701)