cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshuaRotheras
Frequent Visitor

Failed flow - 404 error in 'get file content' - Need help!

Hello, 

Bit of a newcomer here,

I was just wondering if anyone could share some insight into the error im reciveing on one of my flows. The concept outlined in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-hiDOPAG-4&ab_channel=RezaDorrani, is having a sharepoint form with an upload attachment > to then display in a sharepoint list > which corresponds with a Shared Library - So that on each list entry, there is a 'get files' button which links to the shared library of that form entry.

Anyway, I've done a test run of this youtube video on a test site i created and it worked perfectly. I've now gone to replicate it on another sharepoint site where I actually want it and I get this error on the flow:

Failed flow Source of Funds.jpg

Tried googling but I'm not finding much information on it and the code means nothing to me sadly.

I'd be extremely grateful if someone could help me fix this! I'll look like a wizard in work if so haha

Thanks,

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,494)