The function was success previously but it suddenly failed and shows the following code.
I tried to recreate a new excel and recreate a new flow, but error still occured.
Hi @KMW ,
Could you share the details of configuring Add a row into a table action?
I did a simple test using this action and didn't see a similar issue.
Please try to update or re-create the connection for this action.
In addition, when configuring File field, it is recommended to select the file from File Browse instead of manually entering the file path or using Dynamic content.
Please take a try and feel free let me know if issue still exist.
I also have the exact same issue. And this seems to be the same issue as well: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/quot-Could-not-retrieve-values-graph-GPI-is-u...
Edit: I am the owner of the SharePoint library where the Excel file is saved (and of the connected Office 365-group). The Excel file has a table defined.
Here is a screenshot of a simple test flow I made to reproduce the error:
Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.