cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnshr
Regular Visitor

Failing to send Teams or Email notification from a Flow

I have reached boiling point with this Power Automate bug. I created a flow that uploads items from an excel sheet to a SharePoint list. At most this uploads 256 items from a single Excel table, fine. The process takes about 3 mins to complete so obviously I will have to send a notification back to the user. For this I intended to send a Teams message as a flow bot to the user, which I have used several times on other flows I have done. But for this particular flow, I am getting the error message as follows:

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Post_a_message_as_the_Flow_bot_to_a_user' inputs at line '1' and column '2207': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_teams']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_teams' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline, shared_excelonlinebusiness'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I have tried everything from removing and adding the connection again, redoing the entire flow, all giving this very frustrating error. A similar error comes up when I try to send an Email message. Here's the flow: 

FLOW Screenshot 2020-10-19 091210.png

1 REPLY 1
Reimi
Community Support
Community Support

Please try to delete the flow from the PowerApps app and re-add to the app.

I guess there missing a connection of Teams in Power Apps. You can add all connection necessary for the flow to the app by re-adding the flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,814)