Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Fill Multiple Word Templates From Excel

Disclosure: No Access to Premium Connectors

The screen shots below:

1. Excel Snippet -  Input source

2. Word Snippet 1: 2020 Specialty A Template

3. Word Snippet 2:  2020 Specialty B Template

This may be a big ask I dont know what is involved.  I am trying to create a process where I use an excel document to fill out the selected word templates (2 below) with the corresponding input in column B to F. I know there is a mail merge feature but this is for MULTIPLE templates.  Is there a way someone can draw up a sample powerautomate process for me that I can recreate and add to my situation.  I know there are a lot of missing pieces like where the files are located, where to put them, error handling, word field definitions etc...Plus in addition I dont have a Microsoft Premium connector.  If someone can help me get started this would be a huge improvment to our process.

EXCEL INPUT.

VeeLearnMSFT_0-1640878712864.png

aInput Source FileInput Source File2020 Specialty A2020 Specialty A2020 Specialty B2020 Specialty B

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,733)