cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arankin1
Frequent Visitor

Filter Array Date

I am trying to build a flow which will filter items from a Sharepoint List based on a date column.  This column is calculated and so I cannont use the OData filter function.  Instead, I am using the "Filter Array" step.

My filter in basic mode reads:

From [value], ['ABS_x0020_Start_x002d_Finish'] is greater than or equal [getPastTime(7, 'Day')]

or in advanced:

@greaterOrEquals(item()?['ABS_x0020_Start_x002d_Finish'], getPastTime(7, 'Day', 'yyyy-mm-dd'))

This does not appear to be filtering anything. In my output I'm getting the results from the whole table through, including: 

ABS Start: 2020-09-03T14:00:00Z
GetPastTime: 2020-12-23T00:45:17.6824696Z

ABS Start: 2020-09-03T14:00:00Z
GetPastTime: 2020-12-23T00:45:17.8699760Z

Is there something I'm missing here?  I've tried to use formatdatetime on the column but the dynamic content of ABS Start is not available when I try to insert it.

3 REPLIES 3
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Arankin1,

My video covers Odata filter queries with SharePoint and includes Date filters

hope it helps

https://youtu.be/yeAnuTB85eg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Thanks Reza.  I checked out your video and while the new GUI filter experience looks great, it won't show my calculated column.  Like in my previous email, I can't use Odata.

JonPl
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Arankin1 were you able to resolve this? I see it's an old thread but I'm having the same issue where filter array does nothing and I'm getting the results from the whole table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,779)