cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teresa24486
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filter Array : The 'from' property value in the 'query' action inputs is of type 'Null'. The value must be an array.

Hi,

Error on the flow: The 'from' property value in the 'query' action inputs is of type 'Null'. The value must be an array. I am using a filter array.

Teresa24486_0-1647502440053.png

Teresa24486_1-1647502976412.png

6 REPLIES 6
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Teresa24486,

The result you are getting back is not an array. You only get a single result. That is why a Filter Array action would not be needed.

Edit: I did not read the error message properly. Need some coffee 😄

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Hi @Expiscornovus ,

Absolutely. This is what I am using: 

https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/yourdomain.sharepoint.com:/sites/Template1

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Teresa24486,

Thanks for checking and apologies for the confusion. I edited my earlier reply. I misread something, my bad 😁

Like mentioned, the current Graph API request you are using only lists a single site. That is why the filter array does not like the output you are using in there.

For my understanding, can you explain what you are trying to achieve? Are you for example trying to list all lists and libraries and find the one which is called Documents?

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?

Hi @Expiscornovus ,

By using the filter array, I am trying to filter a specific library from all the lists/libraries of the Site collection. How else can I achieve this?

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Teresa24486,

If you want to retrieve a specific library you can also use the Get List method 

https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/{site-id}/lists/Documents/

When you want to retrieve all of them, you can use the Get Lists method

https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/{site-id}/lists

Both use the {site-id} instead of the {hostname}:/{server-relative-path} in the URI btw.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Hi @Expiscornovus,

How can I fix this error?

on the filter array control, the from is 

body('Send_an_HTTP_request')?['value']
item()?['value'] is equal to Documents

SP Doc ID filter is :
first(body('Filter_array'))?['id']

Teresa24486_1-1647670372471.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,006)