cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Filter Date in "Get Items" (Sharepoint Business) with Odata Not returning results

Afternoon, I am having issues with the Odata filter with SharePoint Get Items. The filter is returning no results for today, but there are several lines with the date on them. I entered a line manually into the List with the correct date, and it returned that single line, but no others. I cannot seem to figure out what to do to get it to pull these dated list items. I am insterting images of the Flow, and the Results after succesful run. I hope someone can help. Also, the data is being entered via an access form, then stored in a sharepoint list.

Date Flow Issue.png2019-03-22_12-05-33.png2019-03-22_12-06-14.png2019-03-22_8-49-58.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Filter Date in "Get Items" (Sharepoint Business) with Odata Not returning results

The format of the Date column in the list is not the same as the format of the utcnow() in the filter query. It could be that is causing the problem.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Filter Date in "Get Items" (Sharepoint Business) with Odata Not returning results

Hi Rob, I tried your suggestion and still same results. Didnt filter out the dates. Actually included all dates this time. for more than 3600+ results... there should be around 20

2019-03-22_13-29-16.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,185)