cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Filter Date in "Get Items" (Sharepoint Business) with Odata Not returning results

Afternoon, I am having issues with the Odata filter with SharePoint Get Items. The filter is returning no results for today, but there are several lines with the date on them. I entered a line manually into the List with the correct date, and it returned that single line, but no others. I cannot seem to figure out what to do to get it to pull these dated list items. I am insterting images of the Flow, and the Results after succesful run. I hope someone can help. Also, the data is being entered via an access form, then stored in a sharepoint list.

Date Flow Issue.png2019-03-22_12-05-33.png2019-03-22_12-06-14.png2019-03-22_8-49-58.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

The format of the Date column in the list is not the same as the format of the utcnow() in the filter query. It could be that is causing the problem.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Hi Rob, I tried your suggestion and still same results. Didnt filter out the dates. Actually included all dates this time. for more than 3600+ results... there should be around 20

2019-03-22_13-29-16.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (82,098)