cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supersan123
Helper II
Helper II

Filter Query and filter array doesnt work

Good night, I'm trying to filter a spreadsheet that is on one drive and then create the csv to send by email, I tried to filter using Filter Query but it didn't work I used "PROGRAM: eq 'BBB21'" then I tried using the filter but neither it worked I used "PROGRAM: is equal to BBB21" and it also didn't work, would you know why it's not working? where am i going wrong?

Supersan123_0-1611289338506.png

my column

Supersan123_1-1611289377556.png

6 REPLIES 6
Supersan123
Helper II
Helper II

Guys, I managed to use the filter changing to "starts with" but now I don't understand how I can take this body and filter the columns or create a CSV, I tried making a compose but I still can't get the values of the columns to choose which one be inside my csv, in the figure below i can see the fields in the table but not the compose, would you know why or am i doing something wrong?

Supersan123_0-1611318987338.png

ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Supersan123 ,

The output of Filter array is an array which you can directly use in Create CSV table to create table of your choice with required columns. Then after that you can use the output of Create CSV table in creating file. 

Thanks

@ManishJain thank you very much for the answer, I had a question about building the csv using the filter because it does not let me select what is in the body, is it possibility?

Supersan123_0-1611346188288.png

ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Supersan123 ,

Please click on Show Advanced Options and add headers and their corresponding value of your choice.

Thanks

ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Supersan123 ,

Sorry I have misunderstood your question , you can use item()?['Program'] in the item. 

Thanks

I tried and gave this error, then I wouldn't have to use compose to create an item and then save it to onedrive?

Supersan123_0-1611882105698.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,113)