cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidRHG
Frequent Visitor

Filter an array by rows

Hello,

Maybe my question is very dumb. But I haven't figured out by myself how to filter an array by rows numbers.

I have google it and searched in the forum but I didn't find the answer.  Maybe is to simple to be asked.

For example: I have the following simple array:

[
  "7ED2",
  "410",
  "CV",
  "GN",
  "DC",
  "07_C"
"Whatever numbers of rows"
]

I want to filter it ignoring the first 3 rows. I already know how to call each string by its row. But the problem is that the array not always will have the same amount of rows. 

New Array:

[
  "GN",
  "DC",
  "07_C"
"Whatever numbers of rows"
]

Thanks in advance, I just starting to use Power Automate, I hope in no time I will stop asking noob questions and even start to collaborate.

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @DavidRHG  what you can do is save your array into an excel file and see this example that I'd made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7eLlGoTQD8&t=67s

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hola @ChristianAbata ,

I watched your video, thanks for sharing. It would help me with other issues that I have. But for this one I would prefer not using excel because the array it is not in an excel. The array is generate automatically when a file is created. Maybe I can use an auxiliary excel, copying the array, deleting the unecesary rows and then bring the array back. That looks a little bit complicated.

There is no way to do it using filter funtion?

Best regards,

@DavidRHG  far as I know, don't my friend. You can use sub to delete 3 items but just the 3 first no. 

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
DavidRHG
Frequent Visitor

any other idea?

Like using a each?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,591)