cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TKHeng
Frequent Visitor

Filter and validate each row

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me. I'm new and just learning the power of Power Automate cloud. I have watched several youtube videos from @DamoBird365@Reza@abm and many others youtubers which have been useful adn greats, and I have also searched in the community but couldn't find a solution. 

So here is my problem:

I Have this excel file store in my onedrive. 

TKHeng_0-1645419727448.png

I'd like to send an APPROVAL email to my supervisor IF,

1) an email address is missing (column C) or

2) same email address (column C) but not the same language (column D) or contact first name (column E).

If no email address are missing, or clients with same email address have the same language or contact first name, then flow stop. I'm just trying to create a flow to verify that no email address are missign and the clients with the same email address have the same language or contact first name. I'm trying to identify typos in the excel file.

So, the email body should be something like this

TKHeng_1-1645420064703.png

If my supervisor approve it, then send another email to my manager (flow stop here). If it's rejected, then I'd get a notification.

Any help will be much appreciate it!...thank you!!!! 🙂

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,472)