cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klbb18
Frequent Visitor

Filter_array 2 not defined in Condition 2 from SharePoint List to Excel

I am trying to build a flow where every time someone creates or modifies a SharePoint list, it adds a row if it's not present, and updates a row if it's there already. This is happening in two separate sheets in Excel and I have two parallel branches in the flow. The flow works for one sheet in one branch but not the second branch. The first condition says empty(body('Filter_array')) = true. Condition 2 says empty(body('Filter_array 2')) = true. The error message I'm getting says: Flow save failed with code 'InvalidTemplate' and message 'The template validation failed: 'The action(s) 'Filter_array 2' referenced by 'inputs' in action 'Condition_2' are not defined in the template.'.'. Why is it working for one branch but not the other?

klbb18_1-1664542607388.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @klbb18 

Please, use the following expression in condition 2:

empty(body('Filter_array_2'))

(you were missing a "_" character between "array" and "2")

Hope that helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @klbb18 

Please, use the following expression in condition 2:

empty(body('Filter_array_2'))

(you were missing a "_" character between "array" and "2")

Hope that helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
klbb18
Frequent Visitor

Yep, that was it! *face palm*

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,030)