Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kmayes
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filter array e-mail automation

Hi 

I have a flow where I am getting items that are filtered by Odata on a column to return only open items. I have then initialised a variable then used the apply to each to append the data to the variable which is working as expected. However I then want to filter the array to enable me to send personalised e-mail based on the open items so in effect the outcome will be one e-mail per person with a table outlining each open item.

Is anyone able to advise the best approach to gain this outcome?

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @Kmayes  did you try maeby filter array action?

filter array.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi@ChristianAbata 

Yes  I appended all get items to a variable then added the action to filter the array. However there is multiple users to filter by therefore I don't want to have to make multiple flows. At a guess i would need a variable to define the user the end e-mail will go to?

4.JPG

mmm I understand @Kmayes  how many user you have to filter? because you can use parallel flow option.

parallel brach.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@ChristianAbata 

There is likely to be up to 10 different users, how would you propose to a parallel action to be applied?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,001)