Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kmayes
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filter array e-mail automation

Hi 

I have a flow where I am getting items that are filtered by Odata on a column to return only open items. I have then initialised a variable then used the apply to each to append the data to the variable which is working as expected. However I then want to filter the array to enable me to send personalised e-mail based on the open items so in effect the outcome will be one e-mail per person with a table outlining each open item.

Is anyone able to advise the best approach to gain this outcome?

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @Kmayes  did you try maeby filter array action?

filter array.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi@ChristianAbata 

Yes  I appended all get items to a variable then added the action to filter the array. However there is multiple users to filter by therefore I don't want to have to make multiple flows. At a guess i would need a variable to define the user the end e-mail will go to?

4.JPG

mmm I understand @Kmayes  how many user you have to filter? because you can use parallel flow option.

parallel brach.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@ChristianAbata 

There is likely to be up to 10 different users, how would you propose to a parallel action to be applied?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,560)