cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buddhiPerera
Frequent Visitor

Filter array is not filtering repeating section (List record) to populate into MS word template

Hello,

I am trying to filter my D365 CE List records, if specific Boolean field is false then filter and show only those records in populated Microsoft word repeating section but at the moment it does not filter the records. Would be amazing if anyone can point out what I am really doing wrong here,

buddhiPerera_0-1599094028876.png

If I test with 3 records and two records Boolean are set to false I get following results,

If I use output of the Select then I get only the same last value in 3 different rows. If I use body of the Filter array I get all 3 value and it is not filtering.

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @buddhiPerera ,

You could add Condition in the previous step of Append to array variable action to filter records, and then append the records that meet the conditions to the variable.

So you can remove Filter array/Select/Apply to each 2 without applying, and then fill the variables directly into Original.

Note that Populate a Microsoft Word template action needs to be configured outside of Apply to each.

Image reference:

12.PNG13.PNG14.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
buddhiPerera
Frequent Visitor

Heres the first few steps, (Sorry it didn''t get attached)

buddhiPerera_0-1599094677765.png

buddhiPerera_1-1599094750604.png

Hi @buddhiPerera ,

You could add Condition in the previous step of Append to array variable action to filter records, and then append the records that meet the conditions to the variable.

So you can remove Filter array/Select/Apply to each 2 without applying, and then fill the variables directly into Original.

Note that Populate a Microsoft Word template action needs to be configured outside of Apply to each.

Image reference:

12.PNG13.PNG14.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

This works Perfect. Thank you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,573)