Hello, good morning from Brazil 🙂
I´m suffering on the last 3 weeks on this flow demmand. I checked google, Reddit, Medium, even here... can´t solve... I can´t sleep, can´t eat, cant be happy.... (Ok, Im joking...)
What I´m trying to do:
Trigger: When an item is created in a sharepoint list ( This list has a form where I will imput vendor code, say, 12345)(OK!)
1) List rows present in a table (Properly formated as a table) that has been saved on Sharepoint (file name is FBL1N.xlsx)(OK!)
2) Filter this excel with the trigger information (Vendor colum = form imput)(not OK!)
3) Create an html table(OK!)
4) Style Html table (OK!)
[replace(body('Create_HTML_table'), '<table>', '<table border="3" bgcolor="ffffff">')]
5) Send e-mail with the Styled HTML on it (OK!)
My actual flow:
What I´m stuck:
I cant create the filtered html table. I mean, the e-mail that has been sent on the above flow, is not filtered with the result from the trigger form information.
On step 2 (List row in a table) I know that there are a "Filter Query". But when I add the form information, it immediately changes to an "apply to each" and then I cant create html table anymore.
Are you there, Obi-wan Kenobi? Can you help me? What I am doing wrong? How can I escape the dark side and go to the correct Jedi Flow Pathway?
That's fascinating! And frustrating also!
Where do you have your excel hosted? OneDrive? Sharepoint?
THanx for the feedback!
It's fascinating! So it looks like depending on the ¿Office 365 license? the pagination limit varies...
LEt's see if I understood the current situation: with the DoUntil approach, you managed to store in a variable called TotalRows the 17,728 rows from your Excel table.
The problem is now with Filter Array, right?
i would do he following:
1.-let's start with the simple filter you managed to run successfully; please select 'Edit in advanced mode' and share the expression displayed
2.-now, let's modify a little bit the simple filter. Get back to 'edit in simple mode'. On the left side, remove 'Title' and add 'Document type' from dynamic content menu. On the right side, type CA. Now, select 'Edit in advanced mode' and share the expression displayed
I believe we are close to a happy ending!
@efialttes here you are:
Filtering with title = Vendor code :
Filtering with Document Type = CA:
@equals(item()?['Document Type'], 'CA')
So if we combine both condition rules, we obtain the following expression.
@And(equals(triggerOutputs()?['body/Title'], item()?['Vendor']),equals(item()?['Document Type'], 'CA'))
You need to click on edit in advanced mode and paste it there.
Give it a try and let us know your progress!
Hello @efialttes had to focus on daily demand here.
Will check and test again on the following days. Hope you´re here to still support me!
Hi! Sorry for the delay! I´m on a Go live here and an error appeared that is making my mind blow! (I opened an support here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Update-only-newly-added-row-on-excel-into-an-shar...)
Will return to this issue after I solve the above one´s (more urgent!)!
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.
Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.