I will try to explain what i'm looking for.
Everything after that have solutions for, but i need some help how to manage this first parts.
1. From step 1 put the column selected values (BLUE, GREEN, RED) in an array and call it "Array 1"
2. List all rows from your excel, apply to each, collecting any BLUE, GREEN, RED into another array and call it "Array 2"
3. get the distinct list of values from both arrays by using the union() function
4. Count the number of elements resulting from step 3.
5. If count>1 get the email, start the approval process.
6. process the next excel row
What Array do you mean? some array from Data Operation or Variable?
Can you show howto?
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.