cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tricky778
Helper II
Helper II

Filter query on custom field

I created a flow to get items from a SharePoint list with a filter to only gather those created yesterday, and then output to a CSV file. 

Worked fine:

Tricky778_0-1613143374101.png

I have a text field named 'Reviewed Date' which is stamped with a date / time NOW() when an item's status changes to 'accepted'. 

So I'm trying to use the same process but switch the 'created' to 'reviewed date'....but with no joy. 

Can anyone help with how I set the filter up to use this new field please?

Tricky778_1-1613143447127.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Tricky778  you are using the display name of the column i.e. Reviewed Date in the filter query. However you need to use the internal name of the column. Please go to your list settings page, then click on Reviewed Date column. Then look at the browser url, you will see Field=<somevalue> in the browser URL, whatever it is there after Field= is the internal name of the column. E.g. if the URL in browser is _layouts/15/FldEdit.aspx?List=%7BDE91CBF2-0E68-427D-8D7D-5EC332766E2D%7D&Field=Title, then in this case the internal name is Title, same way you will find the internal name of Reviewed date column, get that internal name and use it in place of Reviewed Date in filter query parameter of Get Item action.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Tricky778  you are using the display name of the column i.e. Reviewed Date in the filter query. However you need to use the internal name of the column. Please go to your list settings page, then click on Reviewed Date column. Then look at the browser url, you will see Field=<somevalue> in the browser URL, whatever it is there after Field= is the internal name of the column. E.g. if the URL in browser is _layouts/15/FldEdit.aspx?List=%7BDE91CBF2-0E68-427D-8D7D-5EC332766E2D%7D&Field=Title, then in this case the internal name is Title, same way you will find the internal name of Reviewed date column, get that internal name and use it in place of Reviewed Date in filter query parameter of Get Item action.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Perfect! thank you for your help Anna. I carried out the steps outlined and it worked successfully. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,931)