cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Filtering data in the flow and converting to docx

Hello,

I created a form due to Plumsail Forms and would like in the flow to filter data from Data table and split it into two separate arrays. One array for items with “Category 1”. Another array for items with “Category 2”.

After that I want to create two separate docx documents with data from Category 1 and from Category 2. I want to make it with the help of Plumsail documents and send the files to some email address.

How can I make it? Can you provide an example in the flow?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Filtering data in the flow and converting to docx

Hi @Snuff ,

Plusmsail Forms are not available for me to figure out a flow for your reference.

I guess that the following thread on “Microsoft Flow get all items with distinct assigned to field” could be a reference for you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/microsoft-flow-get-all-items-with-distin...

You may need to create an array variable, use a don-until loop to find out the distinct items under each category.

Please take it for a reference and try it on your side.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,792)