cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Meeting Time During Working Hours

All I'm trying to do is have a Flow to check my Office 365 Calendar every day before I get up and schedule a block of time to go do a workout around my work obligations. However, I cannot seem to figure out how to specifiy the window from 08:00-17:00, and I cannot seem to find the documentation detailing this, either.

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 12.25.55.png

Any ideas or good references for how to do this?

5 REPLIES 5
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi there. Thank you for your post.

I have edited this reply as it wasn't concise enough (on my part) and could have been a tad misleading.

Below should be a solution for you. I am in the UK although have added the code to convert to "Pacific Standard Time".Capture-412.png

8am

addHours(startOfDay(formatDateTime(convertTimeZone(utcnow(), 'UTC', 'Pacific Standard Time')), 'HH:mm'), 😎

5pm

addHours(startOfDay(formatDateTime(convertTimeZone(utcnow(), 'UTC', 'Pacific Standard Time')), 'HH:mm'), 17)

As you will see below:Capture-411.png

You may want to format the time and date a little so here is a link to the documentation that you are missing:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/workflow-definition-language-functions-reference#d...

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Happy Flowing!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

@AlanPs1 - I was able to use your suggested expression to find meeting times within business hours, however, I noticed the output is giving a time suggestion that has passed from earlier this morning. 

Is there a way to rewrite the expression including getFutureTime adding 1 day within business hours? 

Hi @Asuncion 

Have a look at this video by @RezaDorrani : https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Webinars-and-Video-Gallery/Microsoft-Flow-to-block-available-tim...

Maybe it could help in setting the right expressions.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
Frequent Visitor

I have a requirement to get a meeting scheduled in the next 6 days after a document is approved. I currently use the Find Meeting Times (v2) action to find 1 available slot and automatically schedule a Teams meeting on the required peoples calendar. The issue I am running into, is that sometimes it picks meeting times after working hours. For instance 7:30 PM. Is it possible to narrow this down to just 9am-4pm window in the next 6 days or do I need to filter the returned results after?

I am currently using the follow start and end ranges in the action.

adddays(utcnow(),1)
adddays(utcnow(),6)

Hello @Thoman 

Please, create a new post with your question, so it will be easier for others to help you and will keep the content organized.

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,637)