cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Find duplicates and check for Property

Hi all,

i'm working on a SharePoint list that will have some Flows associated to it. Main purpose is to control the function of teams meeting recording.

The SharePoint list  does contain columns for receiving user and the meeting date. The flow for the activation (adding user 36 hours before meeting to enablement group) is working fine. I'm struggling with the removal flow.

The point is that i need to check the complete list for duplicate entries of the receiving user, and need to check if there still is a planned meeting for this user. If not, than the user can be removed from the group. So, if all meeting dates, for an receiving user, are older than current time, remove the user from the group.

I tried to sort this out with array(s) but wasn't able to find a solution, anyone here who can help?

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Find duplicates and check for Property

Hi @FoxMulder ,

I am not sure in what exact step you are stuck, if you could share perhaps images showing where are you now and how you are trying to make that cross check that could be helpful.

In one of my own flows where I was checking if a user was duplicated in a SPO list, I use the a condition setting a an expression to analyze, if the response received in the previous step was empty it means that the user was not on the list, if it was not empty it means that the user was already on the list.

danielbazetto_0-1594278163967.png

The expression was something like this:
empty(body('Get_response_details')?['r85d17a16b0464d56bf0677c5a0fd345c']) is equal to true

That "r85d17a16b0464d56bf0677c5a0fd345c" was the information retrieved on the response from the previous card.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,977)