cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyntia182
Frequent Visitor

Find files in folder

Hi All!

I'm trying to find a file in a OneDrive folder but I don't know how to use the query to filter by name of the file. Can anybody help me with an example please?

Thanks in advance!

find files in folder.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cyntia182,

Do you want to find the specific file using Search Query within Query field of the "Find files in folder" action?

I have made a test on my side and found some issue with the "Find files in folder" action of OneDriver connector. Please take a try to change the "Find files in folder" action into the "Find files in folder by path" action.

I have made a test on my side and please take a try with the following workaround:34.JPG

The Query field set to the file name that you want to search, File Search Mode field set to OneDriveSearch. Within Folder Path field, type your Folder Path manually.

The flow works successfully as below:35.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cyntia182,

Do you want to find the specific file using Search Query within Query field of the "Find files in folder" action?

I have made a test on my side and found some issue with the "Find files in folder" action of OneDriver connector. Please take a try to change the "Find files in folder" action into the "Find files in folder by path" action.

I have made a test on my side and please take a try with the following workaround:34.JPG

The Query field set to the file name that you want to search, File Search Mode field set to OneDriveSearch. Within Folder Path field, type your Folder Path manually.

The flow works successfully as below:35.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thank you very much@v-xida-msft!!! 😃

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (10,897)