cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanRandolph

First flow, Form not available in dropdown

Hello,

I created a Form to collect customer feedback. Now, I'd like to create a simple flow to notify members of a Team whenever a form response is submitted. But when I go to Power Automate to create the flow, my Form is not available as an option in the drop-down menu of Forms. Other Forms that I have created are on the list. Perhaps it's because I created this Form in the Teams, while I created other Forms from SharePoint? IF so, how do I move a copy of the Form to another location? 

3 REPLIES 3
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @RyanRandolph ,

in Power Automate you can access only Forms that were created using your account (or the account you use to build PA flows). You'll have to create a duplicate of the Form under your account to build the flow, and then use only that Form instead of the original one.

image.png

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

What if I built the Form from my account but it's not showing in Power Automate Form Drop Down? I can't figure out how to sync the two programs. 

Hello @SeanBambic ,

you can take the FormId from the URL and enter it as a 'Custom value' in the trigger (and the 'Get response details' action).

image.png

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,412)