cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow Approval Email Not Appearing!

I have noticed that for some Office 365 tenants when we create approval flows the email does not come through to the approver. I know the Flow logic is correct as if we go into the Flow > Approvals > Received we see all of the approvals there.

I can not see anything that would be blocking the emails from Flow as the exact same Flow is issuing emails to the same users. Also the "Send Email with options" action works and sends the email with a button but the approval action does not?   

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Flow Approval Email Not Appearing!

@DougieWood1 

can you please this solution post

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Approval-not-appearing-in-Flow/m-p/284327

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.

If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

MG (Naturally Curious)

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

No, that is not the same issue. The approvals appear when we go through the Flow web page. However, the email does not come through to the approvers. They have to go into Flow web page and approve there. 

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@DougieWood1  can you add some screenshots of your flow?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The Flow works completely fine there is no benefit to seeing the actual Flow, it issues the approval actions as expected to the right people. I know it is issuing the tasks correctly as when I go to office.com click Power Automate, then click on Action items then Approvals, I see all of the correct approval items. It is just that the emails do not come through and they are not in other/junk nor are they getting blocked anywhere. 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DougieWood1 ,

Please make sure you have set Enable notifications to Yes. Then check whether the organization has set a policy to block approval emails sent by maccount@microsoft.com.

Please try again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,308)