cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uwtsd-shind
Regular Visitor

Flow Control - When a new E-mail arrives

I have setup a flow which sends a message to Microsoft Teams when a new email arrives, however 2 issues

its not parsing the time correctly

A1.png1B.png1C.png

If Yes Works, but No does not. where am i going wrong

baiscally i want the conditon only to work between 08:30 AM to 5:30 PM, if NO then it should output a different message in the chat

1D.png

1 REPLY 1
Campbell22
Helper I
Helper I

G'day @uwtsd-shind,

Rather than using recurrence as the trigger use "When an email Arrives" as the trigger, this will run the flow whenever an email is received rather than waiting for a specific time. Then you can use your condition similarly to what solved this issue.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Flow-for-rejecting-meeting-invites-during-out-of-...

Campbell22_0-1624410481189.png

This is because the received time is in UTC, and you can convert the UTC time to your own time using something similar as.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Then using your condition you can filter to determine if it is in between your working hours or not.

Cheers 

Campbell

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,484)