cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Fails on Create File step

This flow was working but now I'm getting the following error on the Create File Step.

Trying to fill out a word document from a button trigger and email it.

This is the error I'm getting on the Create File step:  InvalidContentRangeHeaderAnnotation 2020-06-11 214102.png

Here is my set-up

Annotation 2020-06-11 214103.png

Annotation 2020-06-11 214104.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @JenWatNel 

If the file is less than 10MB, try to disable "Allow chunking" in the Create File action advanced properties:

flow.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran 

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @JenWatNel 

Could you check that you can open the "Miller Mileage Template.docx" file? Could it be a corrupted file?

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi @fchopo 

Yes, I am able to open the template file in the browser and the Word app.

Hello @JenWatNel 

If the file is less than 10MB, try to disable "Allow chunking" in the Create File action advanced properties:

flow.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran 

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you for sharing your case! It will help other users.

@fchopo 

Thanks for sharing this solved my issue! I was having trouble finding anything out about this error. I am glad I found your post!

Thanks everyone, that did the trick for me as well.  This shouldn't be an issue for me as this is part of a PowerApp workflow so attachments are limited to 10mb anyway. 

file corrupted

Well OK, but doesn't that mean chunking is broken?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,500)