cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrea_L_84
Level: Power Up

Flow - Forms answer via mail for user

Hello,

how is it possible to set Flow, so that an end-user filling out a Forms form receives the answers via email only for his form?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow - Forms answer via mail for user

Hi @Andrea_L_84, Could you please share more details about your requirement? Do you want to achieve that the user would only get an email notification for his own form? If yes, Please create a flow with steps below: 1. Add the trigger "When a new response is submitted". 2. Add action "Get my profile". 3. Add an "apply to each" for List of response notifications. 4. Inside the "apply to each", add action "Get response details". 5. Under the action "Get response details", add a Condition to check if the "Response email" dynamic content from the "Get response details" action is equal to the "Mail" dynamic content from the "Get my profile" action. 6. Inside the If Yes branch of the Condition, add action "Send an email". Best regards, Alice
3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

@Andrea_L_84:

Are you asking how to send an email to a user who submits a Form that contains all of their responses?

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Andrea_L_84, Could you please share more details about your requirement? Do you want to achieve that the user would only get an email notification for his own form? If yes, Please create a flow with steps below: 1. Add the trigger "When a new response is submitted". 2. Add action "Get my profile". 3. Add an "apply to each" for List of response notifications. 4. Inside the "apply to each", add action "Get response details". 5. Under the action "Get response details", add a Condition to check if the "Response email" dynamic content from the "Get response details" action is equal to the "Mail" dynamic content from the "Get my profile" action. 6. Inside the If Yes branch of the Condition, add action "Send an email". Best regards, Alice
mickzerofive
Level: Power Up

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 397 members 5,518 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: