cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow - Forms answer via mail for user

Hello,

how is it possible to set Flow, so that an end-user filling out a Forms form receives the answers via email only for his form?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andrea_L_84, Could you please share more details about your requirement? Do you want to achieve that the user would only get an email notification for his own form? If yes, Please create a flow with steps below: 1. Add the trigger "When a new response is submitted". 2. Add action "Get my profile". 3. Add an "apply to each" for List of response notifications. 4. Inside the "apply to each", add action "Get response details". 5. Under the action "Get response details", add a Condition to check if the "Response email" dynamic content from the "Get response details" action is equal to the "Mail" dynamic content from the "Get my profile" action. 6. Inside the If Yes branch of the Condition, add action "Send an email". Best regards, Alice

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

@Andrea_L_84:

Are you asking how to send an email to a user who submits a Form that contains all of their responses?

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andrea_L_84, Could you please share more details about your requirement? Do you want to achieve that the user would only get an email notification for his own form? If yes, Please create a flow with steps below: 1. Add the trigger "When a new response is submitted". 2. Add action "Get my profile". 3. Add an "apply to each" for List of response notifications. 4. Inside the "apply to each", add action "Get response details". 5. Under the action "Get response details", add a Condition to check if the "Response email" dynamic content from the "Get response details" action is equal to the "Mail" dynamic content from the "Get my profile" action. 6. Inside the If Yes branch of the Condition, add action "Send an email". Best regards, Alice

View solution in original post

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,971)