cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow Get Attachment now failing

Hi.

I have 9 Flows that are all the same structure.

When new mail arrives > Get email, then Get Attachment and create that in Sharepoint.

All the flows have been working perfectly until Yesterday, Now the all fail at the GET ATTACHMENT action.

""error": {
    "code""ErrorInvalidMailboxItemId",
    "message""Item Id doesn't belong to the current mailbox."
  }"

Yet the GET email works with the same connector and that is working:

FLOWFLOW

ErrorError

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow Get Attachment now failing

SO i finally got mine fixed. Was using an account that was only a Exchange online licenses - changed the License to a Basic Business Licenses and redid the connectors and now all is working

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@master_NK  please check the conection of both actions are the same.

conas.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

There seems to be some mismatch between where the email is arriving and where the get attachment action is trying to look. If you are triggering when a mail arrives in a shared mailbox, it might be trying to search your mailbox and isn't looking into the shared one. I would check the connections as per Christian's suggestions.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

I have the exact same issue.  Receive email, save attachments to SharePoint, record email in spreadsheet.  Everything worked great until yesterday.  Something had to have changed.

Now, my workflow is suspended, and I cannot figure out how to re-enabled it.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

We are having same issue.  These flows worked for 9 months or more and now they are all broken.  I am seeing on the forums we are not the only ones.  Everyone getting "Item Id doesn't belong to the current mailbox".

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @DannyBoy2042  @master_NK it seems that this is an issue and MS support team its working on it. I try to repply your error an yesterday get the same error but todays works find. Please try deleting your conections and rebuilt the flow.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

SO i finally got mine fixed. Was using an account that was only a Exchange online licenses - changed the License to a Basic Business Licenses and redid the connectors and now all is working

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Where can we see evidence of Microsoft working to resolve this so we'll know when it's fixed? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have a support ticket in with them, they gave me a workaround to use MS Graph.  Not ideal but these were production flows and needed to work.  I was told that this is result of them removing some legacy flow triggers (When new mail arrives in a share mailbox).  Unfortunately i had 10 of these and had do a work around for them all using MS Graph. 

Highlighted

My 9 flows were working just fine - and mostly continue to do so, except for the last step in each where I'm using Mark as Read V2 for items within a shared mailbox. Microsoft must have changed how Flows work with shared mailboxes which broke this action. I'm trying Delete V2 next since I really don't need to keep copies of the emails once the flow has uploaded the attachments to SharePoint. Here's hoping!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,970)