cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Flow Management - missing connectionReferences in Flow Properties

According to the documentation, Flow item should contains connectionReferences property
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/flowmanagement/#flowproperties

But looking at the JSON output or trying to get it from Flow action, it's not avaialable. Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

flow issue.pngflow issue2.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marekbuban,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

The screenshot of the flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

The value from  dynamic content isn't an array so you couldn't add an Apply to each from the connectionReferences Dynamic content.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted

Thanks Alice for your answer. I've replicated your steps and it indeed didn't throw an error, but output of that action is empty. Were you able to get list of connectors used in your Flows please?

Thanks,

Marek

Highlighted

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

please see attached images below, is output expected to be empty? If I click on download, empty page is opened which is same basically for JSON output.

Also I've attached image of the JSON output that has no "connectionReferences" in properties. I've made similar Flow for PowerApps and all was working fine using PA for Admins connector.

json.pngflow.png

Highlighted

@marekbuban, did you find a resolution to this issue? I'm running into the same problem with Power Automate Management - List Flows as Admin action. connectionReferences is returning an empty value after being passed through Compose.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

For future reference, and to tie back to my previous post regarding connectionReferences being empty, created a workaround by calling Get Flow as Admin within the Apply to each loop, then passing it the Flow Name value from List Flows as Admin from within the loop.

Not sure what happened, but connectionReferences is NOT set within the List Flows as Admin object.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,870)