cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow-Outlook how to display an email prior to sending?

I have created an app for data collection, with data storage in a sharepoint list. The app contains a trigger criteria for the creation of an email if a certain selection is made in the app input form. When a new item, with this trigger criteria, is added to the sharepoint list an email is automatically generated and sent to the appropriate individuals. 

What I would like to do is have the email "display" for the user, prior to sending. This will allow for a review of the content in the email. 

Is this possible?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aemcdonald,

The function to have the email "display" for the user, prior to sending is not supported in microsoft flow currently.

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @aemcdonald!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! If you have already posted your idea to the Flow Community Ideas Forum or found an existing idea to upvote, then you need to post the URL to the idea’s thread as a reply to this thread. Then click "Accept as Solution" on the reply if you approve it as a solution to your issue so that other users may vote for the Flow Idea and identify the information easily within this thread.

Thank You for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,340)