cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Owner - Distributionb List

Hello 

I am trying to create a new flow where if a user submits a Microsoft Forms submission it sends an email to Person A, from leads@mycompany.com (which is a distribution list ) vs my name.  I am using send email v1 

I have seen multiple ways to do this but I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 

-ankit 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aparikh80 ,

At present, we can only use the personal account to configure the connection of Send email action. We cannot use Group email or other accounts to configure this action.

If you are a member of this list, you could try to use your account to create a connection and configure distribution list in Send as field. Here you need to have the appropriate permissions, please refer to the link below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/manage/send-email-as-distribution-list?view=o365-wo...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (69,072)