cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RussellR
Advocate II
Advocate II

Flow Randomly Pausing/Stalling without failures.

Kia ora champions,

I have a flow that is stalling randomly. For the life of me I cant figure this out. At no point has the flow Failed. No trigger or action has failed - it just stalls. If I resubmit the flow, it succeeds immediately every time.

I have reviewed many of the stalled flows and there is no discernable reason that I can find. Below are some examples: what is important to know - the flow is Not stalling at a single action. It is stalling at any action. In one case, it has stalled on the Trigger.

This flow is part of a parents-child-child setup. It can be triggered by a separate parent flows and has its own child flow toward the end.

RussellR_0-1631211165469.png

Stalled after between PowerApps trigger and Dataverse Get Row action

RussellR_1-1631211413026.png

Stalled between a Compose action and a condition. - First step inside condition is Dataverse Update Row.

RussellR_2-1631211734756.png

Stalled between initializing two Variables.... WTF?

RussellR_3-1631211835963.png

Stalled between a Compose (create array) and a Variable Append To Array action

Thoughts?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,884)