cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samreen_Malla
Frequent Visitor

Flow Request Timed out.

I have built a Flow with Recurrence, that needs to send an email everytime there is a data in the Dynamics CRM which meets the criteria I have described in the Flow. The recurrence has an interval of 1 hour. And everytime it reaches the "Apply to each" phase, it times out. There are 512 data to look up.

Screenshot_1.png

3 REPLIES 3
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@Samreen_Malla :

I haven't tested this but it is something that you may want to try.  Go to the setting for the Apply to Each loop and set the Concurrency Control to On - it is on by default.

Please let me know if this addresses your issue and, if so, mark your post as Solved.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

@ScottShearer , Thanks for the suggestion, but the Flow is still failing. Though the error is being displayed earlier than before. Anything more you would like to advice would be of great help.

@Samreen_Malla :

My next step in trouble shooting this would be to remove your condition and run the flow again (you can test on a prior run).

If the Flow completes then you know that the issue is with your condition.  If not, the issue is with the Get Records action.  My guess is that there is something wrong with how Get Records is configured.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (77,053)