cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow Scheduled Planner Actions Error: Failed to find token for resource

I am new to Flow and Planner, and I am trying to create an automated planner action that repeats once every month. I have used Schedule to Planner to try and create this, and I get the same error no matter what I change. I have tried adding variables, formatting date and time, compose, etc. The error message states: Failed to find token for resource https://management.azure.com/ in cached bundle. Any help in creating a recurring planner task in Flow would be very helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Anonymous  I would use a Compose action instead of an initialize variable. For me the following works fine. Not sure why it wouldn't for you

Rob
Los Gallardos

plannerTask.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Token Error.PNG

2.PNG3.PNG
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

Post deleted as  screenshot posted.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just posted it! I was having trouble uploading pics on the first post so I replied.

🙂 thanks, sometimes it just doesn't seem to work.

Rob
Los Gallardos

@Anonymous  I would use a Compose action instead of an initialize variable. For me the following works fine. Not sure why it wouldn't for you

Rob
Los Gallardos

plannerTask.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ran the flow on Google Chrome and it ran without issue, however, when I tried to run this on Microsoft Teams I got the same issue as before on the token error. Any idea where the disconnect is between Microsoft Teams and Flow?

I have the same issue. It runs at Chrome, but doesn't run at teams applications for Mac.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,682)