cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow Scheduled Planner Actions Error: Failed to find token for resource

I am new to Flow and Planner, and I am trying to create an automated planner action that repeats once every month. I have used Schedule to Planner to try and create this, and I get the same error no matter what I change. I have tried adding variables, formatting date and time, compose, etc. The error message states: Failed to find token for resource https://management.azure.com/ in cached bundle. Any help in creating a recurring planner task in Flow would be very helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@Anonymous  I would use a Compose action instead of an initialize variable. For me the following works fine. Not sure why it wouldn't for you

Rob
Los Gallardos

plannerTask.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Token Error.PNG

2.PNG3.PNG
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Post deleted as  screenshot posted.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just posted it! I was having trouble uploading pics on the first post so I replied.

Highlighted

🙂 thanks, sometimes it just doesn't seem to work.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted

@Anonymous  I would use a Compose action instead of an initialize variable. For me the following works fine. Not sure why it wouldn't for you

Rob
Los Gallardos

plannerTask.png

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ran the flow on Google Chrome and it ran without issue, however, when I tried to run this on Microsoft Teams I got the same issue as before on the token error. Any idea where the disconnect is between Microsoft Teams and Flow?

Highlighted

I have the same issue. It runs at Chrome, but doesn't run at teams applications for Mac.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (16,372)