cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Flow Stop running next steps

Hi everybody, 

I am building the Multi cases approval Process, my flow is using the Variable Status to set it was Approver 1 or Approver 2 or Approver 3 based on the Approval Matrix. However, sometimes it run done in Approver 1 and set Successful but it should come to next Approver. 

Another question is when I change the current flow, will previous run can continue or it will be stopped. 

Best regards, 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Re: Flow Stop running next steps

Previous run continues when you change the flow. Can you put more details as to what is the issue on approvals? Its not clear from following...

sometimes it run done in Approver 1 and set Successful but it should come to next Approver. 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PHAMDANG,

Could you please share screenshots of your Flow configuration? It could help us assist you better.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hello guys, 

I currently used the Set Variable Status for the state of Process. And use do until. 

My Process is 1st pass to Stage "ChargeJobPE" then "ChargeJobCase". However, some ran smoothly but some done at 1st stage and Flow said is was successful.

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,244)