Flow Successful but getting #REF! error with cells containing formula
Hey Everyone this is my first post, please don't kill me if I wasn't able to find the solution and it's already been discussed.
I set up a flow to update a table anytime a response to an MS Form was submitted. I was successful in creating the flow and it worked just like I had hoped however when I went to set up the next on, I completed the steps exactly the same as I did for the previous one however now I'm seeing #REF! errors in cells that contain a formula on the workbook, I checked the original workbook that it's getting the data from and it doesn't contain any errors. I'm not sure what could be causing this but any guidance would be helpful.