cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MM2
Regular Visitor

Flow and Microsoft Forms

I am trying to create a flow when item is created in SharePoint site with below steps

1. Once item created in sharepoint mail send to Master Approver- (Working for Me)

2.Start Approval Process once Master Approver approved he need to open a Microsoft form and fill the stakeholders mail ids-  (Working for Me)

3. When new response is submitted via Microsoft form then I get response details. (Working for Me)

4. After this I again start Approval process for all the mail ids mentioned in Form, here if master approver enter 1 mail id from dynamic content it works fine but if enter 2 or more getting below error:

The request failed. Error code: 'InvalidApprovalSubscribeRequestAssignedToMissing'. Error Message: 'Required field 'assignedTo' is missing, empty, or contained no valid users.

Please help

3 REPLIES 3
faustocapellanj
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @MM2

Are the email addresses entered in Microsoft Forms internal or external? If they are external, you will keep getting that error message and the Flow will fail.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

flow error.PNG

Hi,

Thanks for you response, I am using internal mail ids in the microsoft form.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish Malhotra

Hi @MM2

These issue can come up due to different reasons. Here's a forum post that had the same error message you are getting and it was solved. Sharepoint 365 flow not populating non required dynamic fields

If you can, can you please post a screenshot of your Form so I can try to create your scenario on my end?

Thanks,

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (50,831)