cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Flow and Multiple Site Scripts/Design

I am relatively new to Power Automation on this scale and looking for some advise.  I currently have a Flow that creates a site collection based on a SharePoint list.  This flow uses Azure Automate to create the site collection then sends an email to the user who requested it and the owner of the new site.  Works great!

I have a few issue.  I have 5 different site scripts based on Site Designs that need to be applied based on the Department field in the list.  I currently have a Branding Flow that runs in Azure as well, but need to apply the site design for Projects and add all of the lists and libraries to that site as well as the branding and add it to a Hub.

I have to also figure out how to prepopulate a few lists with content after they are created as they are part of that lists.

How do I make this work so if the Department = Project it deploys that site design versus if it equal Services it deploys that one?

I do not know how to implement the PnP solutions so I am stuck not being able to use that one either.

I am so stuck on these items and any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,578)