cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lauren_
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Flow and review reminders

Hi everyone, I'd like to set up a 'reminder' flow for document libraries on my SharePoint site. I have a 'review date' column and a calculated column which is 'review date-30'.

In essence, I want to set up a flow that will send out a reminder email once the date in 'review date-30' has been reached. If this is actioned, I'd like this flow to terminate (if this is possible). If nothing is actioned from this initial email, I'd like a second email triggering upon 'review date'.

I can't work out how to set this up without having two separate flows per library (there are 7 libraries in total for this to be applied to), and in having two flows I am unable to terminate the second reminder (which is not essential but prefered) if the file is updated.

Can anyone help with how to do this?

4 REPLIES 4
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lauren_,

I'm afraid that your scenario cannot be achieve in flow so far.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for replying Mona. Is there anything similar that I could set up?

Hi @Lauren_,

You can send a reminder email with flow if the 'review date-30' has been reached, but you cannot use flow to check if the email is actioned or not. Because that there are no such triggers or actions in flow so far.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Mona. Am I correct in thinking that Flow has a restriction of 30 days on delay? I've tried setting some test documents in advance and had the Flow fail.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,254)