cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GPD
Regular Visitor

Flow based on Cloud App Security

Hi I am trying to create the flow based on the Alerts raised on Cloud App Security.

Goal is 

When the alert Generated for specific policy in Cloud App> it should check the condition based on UPN suffix> send email if found upn suffix. It says your flow ran successfully but shows this 

GPD_1-1595952674975.png

Below is the actual flow created

GPD_0-1595952555109.png

Could anyone please help to get this sorted out

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GPD,

It seems that you are tring to insert screenshot into your post, You could click the camera button to insert images.

You could add a compose action between the condition to check the UPNSuffix value, if it is a string, please let me know that:
Annotation 2020-07-31 132829.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GPD,

This issue is caused by the structure of Apply to each action.

This is a document about the duration of Approval request:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/limits-and-config#run-duration-and-retention

If one of the approvers not respond, the Start and wait for approval will pending for 30 days. 30 days later, it will continue to send the next approver approval request.

Annotation 2020-07-31 132831.jpg

So, you should open the Concurrency Control to send the three approval at the same time:Annotation 2020-07-31 132832.jpg

Annotation 2020-07-31 132833.jpg

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

6 REPLIES 6
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GPD,

So your question is that when the UPN suffix is found, the condition still returns false, right? 

Can you share an example of your UPN suffix (you can make one up)? 

Or tell us the data type of the UPN suffix.

Best Regards,

@v-litu-msft Flow based on Cloud App Security 

I have replied twice but not able to see my response on your reply, is there anything that i need to mentioned in order to get all the post visible?

Finally able to see my reply on the post, adding my answer to your question again

So your question is that when the UPN suffix is found, the condition still returns false, right? Yes, The goal is to send an email if the FLow matches the mentioned UPN suffix else ignore the alert

Can you share an example of your UPN suffix (you can make one up)? xyz.company.com, abc.company.com

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GPD,

It seems that you are tring to insert screenshot into your post, You could click the camera button to insert images.

You could add a compose action between the condition to check the UPNSuffix value, if it is a string, please let me know that:
Annotation 2020-07-31 132829.jpg

Best Regards,

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GPD,

This issue is caused by the structure of Apply to each action.

This is a document about the duration of Approval request:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/limits-and-config#run-duration-and-retention

If one of the approvers not respond, the Start and wait for approval will pending for 30 days. 30 days later, it will continue to send the next approver approval request.

Annotation 2020-07-31 132831.jpg

So, you should open the Concurrency Control to send the three approval at the same time:Annotation 2020-07-31 132832.jpg

Annotation 2020-07-31 132833.jpg

Best Regards,

Finally, it worked partially and how I still do not know, what went wrong previously don't know. I added the compose function as you advised though was not able to place properly. I tried to test the flow with previously failed alerts and it ran successfully, I was able to see the alert got resolved on Cloud App Security Portal but I have not received the email, though I could see the composed email in the test result. Please advise on this. Current Flow is like this.

GPD_0-1596909266434.png

GPD_2-1596909368923.png

GPD_3-1596909400286.png

Thanks and Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,339)