cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G99
Level: Powered On

Flow based on mutiple words in subject and moving attachments to different SPO library

Hi,

I have around 16 different emails coming into Exchange online mailbox, and i want to move the attachments those emails contain to different libraries or folders in SPO.

I have set up a flow for 1 specific word in the subject, but rather than create 16 sperate flows, is there a better way of this this?

Lets say the subject will contain Test1, Test2, Test3 and Test4

Depending on the keyword it contains the email attachment only needs to be moved to a specific document lib.

Also is the move condition working, on the single word flow i have set up, i want the email to be moved to a folder once the flow completes and attachment is saved to SPO, as i'm finding lots of emails being sent for the same attachment that is being saved to the same doc lib?

flow.png

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow based on mutiple words in subject and moving attachments to different SPO library

Hi @G99 

You can use the switch case control action for this. After the when an email arrives trigger, you can add a control action of switch and use the subject over there. In the cases add all your 16 cases and then in those cases add the consecutive actions. With the newly released copy actions feature, you should be able to add the consecutive steps in this very easily. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 550 members 5,996 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: