cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G99 Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Flow based on mutiple words in subject and moving attachments to different SPO library

Hi,

I have around 16 different emails coming into Exchange online mailbox, and i want to move the attachments those emails contain to different libraries or folders in SPO.

I have set up a flow for 1 specific word in the subject, but rather than create 16 sperate flows, is there a better way of this this?

Lets say the subject will contain Test1, Test2, Test3 and Test4

Depending on the keyword it contains the email attachment only needs to be moved to a specific document lib.

Also is the move condition working, on the single word flow i have set up, i want the email to be moved to a folder once the flow completes and attachment is saved to SPO, as i'm finding lots of emails being sent for the same attachment that is being saved to the same doc lib?

flow.png

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Flow based on mutiple words in subject and moving attachments to different SPO library

Hi @G99 

You can use the switch case control action for this. After the when an email arrives trigger, you can add a control action of switch and use the subject over there. In the cases add all your 16 cases and then in those cases add the consecutive actions. With the newly released copy actions feature, you should be able to add the consecutive steps in this very easily. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

G99 Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Re: Flow based on mutiple words in subject and moving attachments to different SPO library

Hi @yashag2255 

Apologies in the delay in responding to your suggestion, I was moved on to another project.

I am now working on this again, you suggestion makes sense, are you able to provide some screen shots or instructions in how I can use the switch case control, as I am not familiar with it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,441)