cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PetyrBaelish

Flow can't find my SharePoint modern communications site

I started a new flow with the intention of sending an email when a new item is created in a list on a modern communications site. Unfortunately when entering the address (copied & pasted from a browser with the site open) Flow is unable to find the address. I'm really stumped because I thought this was so simple and I've got nothing to go on to investigate. Any ideas? Thanks.

FlowError.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PetyrBaelish

OK, so 5 minutes later I tried again and it magically worked.

The site had existed a while (weeks) so I'm not sure why it didn't work first time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PetyrBaelish

OK, so 5 minutes later I tried again and it magically worked.

The site had existed a while (weeks) so I'm not sure why it didn't work first time.

View solution in original post

So this just randomly started working for you without doing anything different??? I am having this same problem now. However I am in the "government community cloud" where powerapps and flow was just released to a few weeks ago so I am not sure if there is a limitation that I am unaware of at this point. I do know that the flow icon you find in SharePoint lists where you can initiate a flow directly from the list is not available yet. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,009)